This quality hose provides excellent Barrier Protection from environmental contamination, thus assuring the quality of the CO2 gas being delivered and therefore ensuring a quality tasting final beverage. In addition to the exclusive custom formulated outer jacket compounds, the cover jacket is co-extruded with a unique Duo-Ex white over black combination, that provides the optimum in UV and weather resistance, resulting in superior outdoor service life.
Bev-Seal® 176 Series
Reinforced UV resistant CO2 supply hose
CO2 supply hose when UV resistance is important.
Product features and characteristics:
- Working pressures up to a maximum of 21 bar;
- Proprietary barrier protected core tube design resisting permeation of CO2 gas, while at the same time protecting the gas from ingression of external contaminants;
- Inner contact material is an inert polyethylene which complies with FDA CFR 177.1520 c 3.2a;
- Unique duo-ex white over black outer jacket providing superior UV resistance and outdoor service life;
- Superior bend radius and kink resistance due to a thick wall construction;
- Excellent low temperature skills, bends without cracking at -78°C;
- Phthalate free.